- AWANA stands for “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed”, which was originated from 2 Timothy 2:15 of the New Testament.
- AWANA is a nonprofit, Bible-based international ministry. Through local churches, AWANA provides a fully integrated evangelism and long-term discipleship program for pre-school to high school aged children and youth.
- Clubbers who attend the AWANA clubs enjoy breath-taking games, earn awards, and meet new friends. Most importantly, they are able to learn and grow through God‘s Word and His love. The goal of AWANA is to reach boys and girls with the gospel of Christ and to train them to serve Him.
- We worship: Every night we gather to sing the AWANA songs and praise songs
- We Play: Children will participate in team competition to learn teamwork and sportsmanship.
- We Learn: Each week, children will learn biblical truths from the age-appropriate AWANA curriculum and also recite verses to ensure they remember the truths that they learn.
- As we gather: Children can make friends, have snacks and receive awards
- Be on time: Bring your children and their friends to the club on time.
- Shepherding your Child: Review weekly lesson with your child, and assist them with the Scripture memorization.
- Prayer: Pray for your child, AWANA leadership team and our clubbers regularly.
- Volunteers: Let us know if you would like to help in AWANA
1. Cubbies — Preschool (Age 3-5 by September 1)
In Cubbies, we seek to celebrate the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Our purpose is to help your children take their first steps on a lifelong spiritual journey.
2. Sparks — Kindergarten to 2nd grade
With Sparky, the friendly firefly, clubbers will have fun learning about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
3. T&T (Truth in Training) — 3rd graders to 5th graders
The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God’s Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace.